April 29, 2017
In this episode you will hear:
• How a young German sees the complicated relationship between Germany and Poland - the past and the present (part 1).
• How it is possible to master the "impossibly difficult" Polish language when you are British,
• How to travel the world with a young child and have extra fun.
• Johannes Schneider - a German, born and educated in Germany, who also lived for a number of years in Austria, now a Canadian, talks about his native country's troubled past - WWII and its relationship with Poland (part 1 of the interview),
• Richard Washington - a Brit, who has lived and worked in Poland for nearly 7 years, fully fluent in Polish, talks about his adventure of learning Polish,
• Sergiusz Pinkwart - a journalist, blogger, author and passionate traveller, specializing in travelling with a child and writing about it with his wife.
Also in this episode:
• POLcast's 1st Birthday - our summary
• Roberto, a Maltese radio journalist working in Poland, talks about his experience of living in Poland
• “Smacznego! Eating Polish” - apple raisin cake
• Leonard Cohen in Polish.
For full length interviews, visuals and a lot of additional information please visit our website at myPOLcast.com
POLcast is the FIRST EVER English language podcast about Poland and Poles around the world. It's a colourful audio magazine delivered directly to your computer, smartphone or tablet.
If you have a Polish customer, colleague, girlfriend or grandmother – you will hear something that will help you to enrich these relations