April 30, 2016
In this episode:
- Why a young, successful British singer sings about Polish history and everybody loves it.
- How is it to grow up in a Polish-Persian family.
- How a Polish pharmacist invented a process which produces gasoline.
- Why the Polish language is special when it comes to talking to your lover.
- About Poland export specialties: vodka, beer and... bison.
POLcast is the FIRST EVER English language podcast about Poland and Poles around the world. It's a colourful weekly audio magazine delivered directly to your computer, smartphone or tablet.
If you have a Polish customer, colleague, girlfriend or grandmother – you will hear something that will help you to enrich these relations..