In this episode you will hear:
• Ela Kinowska and Piotr Sobierajski – Polish Canadians who are travelling across Canada (now in the North) with their RED COUCH to celebrate the 150th anniversary of Canada and record of Canadians from coast to coast to coast
• Minister Valerie Adams-Patterson – minister of communities responsible for housing of Guyana and her delegation (including a Polish Canadian and a Guyanese Canadian) on their way to Poland
• Jakub Nagrodzki - a Cambridge University student of medicine and president of the Cambridge University Polish Society, main organizer of the 10th Congress of Polish Student Societies in the UK held at Cambridge University.
Also in this episode:
• The peculiarities of the Polish language - vocabulary traps
• Non-Poles about Poles and Poland
• “Smacznego! Eating Polish” – delicious strawberry pie
• Poles' love for jazz - jazz festivals in Poland.